Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New Links Now Up

I've been pretty crazy busy lately with several design projects, on top of a pretty substantial home remodeling project, but got a short break in the action this morning! After doing a little paperwork and tracking down some overdue invoices, I thought I'd use a little time to finally put some cool links up on my site. You can now check out some of the cool blogs that I visit regularly for design inspiration and trend updates, places I like to shop when I need something really unique and design conscious, websites I frequent for content that is useful in the work that I do, and even a list of some art hot spots in the Twin Cities! So, if you're stuck inside on this rainy day like me and want to do a little web surfing, come on in...the water's fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment