Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Design Eye Candy

Just had to share a little bit of cool design eye candy that I've come across this week.

Product Design
first up in product design is "Din-ink," designed by Andrea Cingoli, Paolo Emilio Bellisario, Cristian Cellini, and Francesca Fontana from Italy. This incredibly clever idea won them
first prize in the "dining in 2015" contest which I came across on Designboom. It's what I consider one of those "why didn't I think of that?" ideas. Great work!!



Web Design
Second is a very clever website design for Hema. Click on the link and don't click anything...just wait a minute and see what happens! Many thanks to my sister for passing this one on to me!

Film
This I thought was just a beautifully done little video, "Niagra Falls in Motion," by Matthew Wartman. I think any designer can appreciate the motion, colors, timing, and overall beauty! I had taken the drive up to see Niagra Falls many times during the 4 years I lived in Ohio. So glad I got to see it in person while I was living closer to it. I never, however, had the chance to see how beautiful it is at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment