Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I Just Want to Go Home...


I don't know who did this illustration but I love it! I totally swiped it off an illustrator/designer friend's Facebook profile photo collection.  I can recall feeling like this at times while working at some of the large corporate offices I've worked at in the past, as I'm sure every designer has!  And I'm not knocking any of the companies I've worked for as I have LOVED all of my previous positions.  But, everyone has had those days when you're up to your eyeballs in emails, meetings, expense reports, and corporate politics, and you just want to get back to the heart of what you love to do!

Just had to share... So glad I get to "draw bunnies" at home every day, so-to-speak, as a freelancer!  I love my job, and now especially it's location!

No comments:

Post a Comment