Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New Crochet Pattern Now Available: Amigurumi Giraffe Rattle!

I have a feeling that my fellow crochet-ers out there are getting a start on their homemade holiday gifts, as I have had an increase in crochet pattern sales these past few weeks.  This prompted me to finally post up another one of my original patterns...the Amigurumi Giraffe baby rattle!  It is a spin on my monkey rattle, and a great gift for babies or new moms at baby showers.  I designed this one for a friend who has a jungle themed nursery.

The pattern is available for just $2, and is sent to you via email in the form of a 6 page pdf.  Each page is full of color photos of the whole process, making it super easy to follow along and check your work as you go!  My favorite part is the mane down the back...

No comments:

Post a Comment